- Seoul palace and market tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Marvel at the pavilions and gardens of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Changdeokgung Palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
- Peruse antique artifacts and local artwork at the Insadong Antique Market and Namdaemun Market
- Enjoy an authentic Korean lunch at a local restaurant
What You Can Expect
Start your palaces and markets tour of Seoul with hotel pickup by coach. Listen to your guide’s interesting commentary as you drive past the stately Blue House — the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state and the President of the Republic of Korea.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
For more information about Asian tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!